GREYSTONE GT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By confirming your trackday booking and/or attending an event you are acknowledging:
General Terms & Conditions
- In the event of your cancellation no refund will be issued.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event at any point before or during the event without having to disclose the reason for doing so.
- In the event of us having to cancel during the course of an event, attendees will not be entitled to a refund or a transfer to another date.
- That you are familiar with the nature of the driving/high performance driving/motorsport activity, and acknowledge the risks involved.
- That you must produce a current UK Driving Licence or equivalent at the event.
- The minimum age for drivers at events is 21. Under exceptional circumstances we may consider admitting a driving guest between the ages of 18 and 21. This will be at the discretion of Greystone GT, please ask well in advance should you or any of your driving guests be between the ages of 18 and 21. The minimum age for passengers is 18.
- The minimum age for spectating guests is 18. Under exceptional circumstances we may consider admitting a spectating guest below the age of 18, please ask well in advance should you or any of your spectating guests are below the age of 18.
- That you are in good health and are not suffering from any medical condition/disability which may adversely affect your normal capability to control a vehicle subsequently making you unsafe to participate in the event.
- That we reserve the right to remove you or any of your guests from the day's activities if we consider your behaviours to be dangerous to other participants.
- You accept that you are solely responsible for any decision to drive any vehicle at any time throughout the duration of the event. You acknowledge that in the event of you feeling dissatisfied with the condition of the vehicle prior to driving, it is your responsibility to raise this issue with the event organisers.
- As the person booking the event, you accept responsibility for ensuring all persons in your party are familiar with the event rules and guidelines and ensuring that all persons in your party adhere to these rules and guidelines at all times throughout the duration of the event.
- It is compulsory for all drivers and passengers to attend a safety briefing and sign indemnity forms prior to participating in any track activity.
- You understand that track activities may void your standard road insurance and you may not be covered whilst driving on track. You should make your own arrangements for specific track insurance.
- You will be liable for any damage sustained to your own vehicle, howsoever caused, whilst at the event.
- That we reserve the right to use any images or video taken at the event for marketing and PR purposes, including social media, which could include you, your guests, and your vehicle.
- You are liable for any fees imposed by the circuit due to your driving and/or any incidents caused by you or your guests.
- Motorsport is dangerous and can involve injury or death. Despite us and the venue(s) taking reasonable precautions, accidents can happen. By attending an event, you acknowledge this risk and confirm that you are aware of the nature of the activity and attend the event purely at your own risk.
- Greystone GT reserves the right to refuse entry/booking.
- Each venue has their own specific noise regulations for vehicles being used for track driving. You are responsible for ensuring that your vehicle complies with the noise limits as specified for each event. If, during the course of an event, you are unable to continue due to non compliance with the noise regulations, no refund will be issued.
- Greystone GT reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time.
- At Goodwood we only allow five cars on track at one time to ensure you enjoy as much free track space as possible.
Power Drive Terms & Condidtions
By confirming a Power Drive booking at any Greystone GT event you are acknowledging:
- Greystone GT are handling the booking of the Power Drive on your behalf, however the Supercar Rental facility will be provided by a third party.
- It is compulsory for all Power Drive customers to sign an agreement with the Supercar Rental provider, this agreement will be sent to customer after booking and before the Greystone GT event.
- The Supercar Rental vehicle will be covered by an insurance policy, however the insurance policy will have an excess as specified on the Greystone GT website and a maximum payout. Customers may be required to place a deposit with Greystone GT equal to the excess amount as security against the insurance excess. If so, customers will be notified.
- It may be possible to increase the level of insurance cover for the Power Drive vehicle at an additional cost to the customer. If you would like to increase the insurance cover or would like any further information it is your responsibility to inform Greystone GT of your requirements. Greystone GT will make enquiries but cannot guarantee that increased insurance cover will be available.
- The customer shall pay the full cost of any damage to the Power Drive vehicle however caused (which is not covered by the insurance policy) whilst the Driver is driving the Power Drive vehicle. For the avoidance of doubt this includes any damage to the Power Drive vehicle (or any part of it) that occurs as a result of continual neglect and/or lack of respect for the engine and/or transmission, including the over-revving of the engine above the engine tuners recommended level.
- The pricing for Power Drive has been calculated on the basis that each Power Drive vehicle will be shared by two customers driving in alternating sessions during the Greystone GT event. Greystone GT reserves the right to cancel a customer's Power Drive booking should Greystone GT be unable to sell the second place for that Power Drive vehicle. Should Greystone GT cancel a Power Drive booking for this reason, the customer will receive a refund for that booking.